St. Peter’s School 2020-2021
Tuition and Fee Schedule
|Technology Fee (Grades 5 to 12)||$25 per student|
|Montessori Preschool 3-Day (AM or PM)||$3,000 per student|
|Montessori Preschool 3-Day (All day)||$4,000 per student|
|Montessori Preschool 5-Day (AM or PM)||$4,000 per student|
|Montessori Preschool 5-Day (All day)||$5,000 per student|
|Montessori Kindergarten||$6,250 per student|
|Elementary School (Kindergarten to Grade 6)||$5,000 per student|
|Junior High School (Grades 7 and 8)||$6,250 per student|
|High School (Grades 9 to 12)||$8,000 per student|
Tuition Assistance: Every family has the opportunity to request a scholarship and/or financial aid for their student(s). Working in partnership with parents/guardians, St. Peter’s Parish wants to ensure that the young people in our parish and local communities are able to receive an affordable Christian education.
- New and Returning students, register online here: myspartans.almastart.com.
- The Tuition Office will contact parents/guardians with scholarship information once the Principal has accepted the student(s).
- If additional financial aid is needed, after scholarships, complete the online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, no later than June 30, at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin3XB0R.
- The Tuition Office will notify families of scholarship and financial aid awards and send a Tuition/Fee Agreement.
Enrollment: To complete enrollment of a student, a parent/guardian/family member must complete and accept financial responsibility for the student’s tuition by signing a Tuition/Fee Agreement. The parent/guardian/family member responsible for payment must be clearly identified on the agreement. The following payment options are available online through FACTS Tuition Management, at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin3XB0R.
- Payment in full (2% discount) to St. Peter’s School by July 31, 2020.
- One payment through Facts Tuition Management in September on either the 5th or the 20th of the month (no fee).
- Two payments through FACTS Tuition Management in September of 2020 and April of 2021 on either the 5th or the 20th of the month ($10 fee).
- Ten payments through FACTS Tuition Management from August 2020 to May 2021 on either the 5th or the 20th of the month ($45 fee).
Elementary School 419-524-2572, x4100
High School & Junior High 419-524-2572, x3100
Tuition Office 419-524-2572, x2103 or x2111
For more information about tuition assistance, scholarships, financial aid, and payment options, CLICK HERE.