St. Peter’s School 2019-2020
Tuition and Fee Schedule
|Technology Fee (Grades 5 to 12)||$25 per student|
|Montessori Preschool 3-Day||$3,300 per student|
|Montessori Preschool 5-Day||$4,350 per student|
|Montessori Kindergarten||$6,250 per student|
|Elementary School (Kindergarten to Grade 6)||$5,000 per student|
|Junior High School (Grades 7 and 8)||$6,250 per student|
|High School (Grades 9 to 12)||$8,000 per student|
Tuition Assistance: Every family has the opportunity to request a scholarship and/or financial aid for their student(s). Working in partnership with parents/guardians, St. Peter’s Parish wants to ensure that the young people in our parish and local communities are able to receive an affordable Christian education.
For more information about tuition assistance, scholarships, financial aid, and payment options, CLICK HERE.
- For new students, register online. A link will be available on the school website, https://school.mansfieldstpeters.org, in March.
- For returning students, register online. A link will be available on the school website in March.
- The Tuition Office will contact you with scholarship and multi-student discount information.
- If additional financial aid is needed, after scholarships and discounts, complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment no later than June 30. A link will be available on the school website in March.
- The Tuition Office will notify families of scholarship, discount and financial aid awards and send a Tuition/Fee Agreement.
Enrollment: To complete enrollment of a student, a parent/guardian/family member must complete and accept financial responsibility for the student’s tuition by signing a Tuition/Fee Agreement. The parent/guardian/family member responsible for payment must be clearly identified on the agreement. The following payment options are available:
- Payment in full (2% discount) to St. Peter’s School by August 1, 2019
- One payment through Facts Tuition Management in September of 2019 on either the 5th or the 20th of the month (No fee)
- Two payments through FACTS Tuition Management in September of 2019 and April of 2020 on either the 5th or the 20th of the month ($10 fee)
- Ten payments through FACTS Tuition Management from August 2019 to May 2020 on either the 5th or the 20th of the month ($45 fee)
Elementary School 419-524-2572, Ext. 4100
Junior High/High School 419-524-2572, Ext. 3100
Tuition Office 419-524-2572, Ext. 2103 or Ext. 2111